F-777 - Sonic Blaster F-777 - Sonic Blaster

This song is so incredibly energetic.

Also headphone users know true pain. Bandcamp pls ;_;

I think it's kicking in I think it's kicking in

That's good audio quality for a coconut. It must be well maintained. :-]

As for the song itself, short but sweet. I like how elements keep getting added, even when you think "that's it. that's gonna be the song." It winds down again very fluidly as well.

Terraria - Boss 1 Theme, 8-Bit Terraria - Boss 1 Theme, 8-Bit

It's pretty good. It's definitely recognizable as the Terraria boss music. I just wonder if you're making the most effective use of the noise channel.

But How?!? But How?!?

Very eerie. When I heard this, I imagined discovering an ominous structure far from civilization, and stalking some sort of mystical apparition through the ruins.

itbegins responds:

Nice! I never imagined it like that, I tought that maybe it tells of something outlandish happening. Listening to it now your description is very fitting!

Cornered (Orchestral) Cornered (Orchestral)

Phoenix.
Why are you riding into battle with your army.
Where did you even get an army. Or a horse, for that matter.
That sword is evidence, Phoenix. Why are you slaying people with it.
Goddammit, Phoenix.

Skank Battle Theme Skank Battle Theme

Rival SKANK wants to battle!

JRob responds:

Rival SKANK sent out JYNX!

Aetherial Scions Aetherial Scions

Beautiful looping. Nice counterpoint between the fast bit and the slow bit. I really like fast pianos~

RaydisST responds:

Hi Sixtyseconds, thank you for the high rating and your praise, I am really glad you like it! :D

Lance/Red Battle (Remix) Lance/Red Battle (Remix)

Screw you, Lance. Three Dragonites? That's just lazy.

WIP - Ratings appriciated WIP - Ratings appriciated

As has already been said, it could use some variation. I also wish it looped a little smoother.

XxSwissNinjaxX responds:

I have added to this song to make it 3 minutes long and i will get around to uploading it soon, its pretty much finished. Thanks for the review.

-Sunken field- -Sunken field-

I heard it and the first thing to pop into my head was "New Super Mario Bros." Is that good or bad? :P